The library community has until May 1, 2016 to submit comments on the FRBR Library Reference Model (FRBR-LRM) Please post your comments below and we’ll make sure they get to the FRBR Review Group.
Here is the site to the official post soliciting feedback on FRBR-LRM.
Here is the document introducing FRBR-LRM.
Here is the document on the transition mapping.
If you want to email your comments directly to the FRBR review group, you can do that. Send you comment directly to Chris Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chair of the FRBR Review Group by May 1, 2016. But remember, if you send your comment to the Review Group who knows if it will ever be seen again! If you post it here — there will be a public record and discourse.
- 1 General comments
- 2.1 Scope and objectives
- 2.3 Conceptual model
- 2.3 Consolidation of FR models
- 2.4 Relationship with other models
- 3.1 User population considered
- 3.2 User tasks
- 4. Entities
- 4.3 Relationships
- 5. Attributes
- 5.1 Entity-Relationship Diagrams
- 5.3 Modeling of Bibliographic Identities
- 5.4 Representative Expressions
- 5.5 Modeling of Aggregates
Some submitted comments: